新编英语语法教程第五版课后翻译答案解析 下载本文

范文范例 精心整理

6. 她说,到周末她将已经返回中国。

She said that by the end of the week she would have been back to China. 7.

昨天他告诉我,他打算下个月结婚。

He told me yesterday that he was going to get married next month. 8.

他在记者招待会上宣布,日本首相定于下星期一访华。

He announced at the press conference that the prime minister of Japan was to visit China next Monday. 9.

你假如明早六时去看他,他正在做早操。

If you go and see him at six, he will be taking morning exercises. 10.

明晚七点半你在做什么?

What will you be doing at 7: 30 tomorrow evening? 11.

下星期你从南京回来,讨论会已经结束。

When you come back from Nanjing next week, the discussion will have finished. 12.

到下周末,我在这儿就整整一年了。

By next weekend, I’ll have been here for a whole year. 13. 14.

车未停稳,切勿下车。Don’t get off the bus till it stops. 明年夏天他们打算到大连去度假。

They are going to spend their holidays in Dalian next summer. 15.

瞧!乌云满天,就要下雨了。

Look! The dark clouds are gathering. It is going to rain. 16.

如果他来时我在吃中饭,请告诉他等一会儿。

If I’m at lunch when he comes, please tell him to wait a little while. 17.

去西安以前我们还要在这儿呆一两天。

We’ll stay here for a couple of days before we go on to Xi’an. 18.

我们明晚彩排,你来吗?

We’re having our dress rehearsal tomorrow evening. Are you coming? 19.

多少学生要去?他们坐船去吗?

word完美格式

范文范例 精心整理

How many students are going? Are they going by boat? 20.

外长们原定于五月十四日开会来讨论缓和危机的建议,可是战争爆发了。

The Foreign Ministers were to have met on May 14 to discuss the proposals for easing the crisis, but the war broke out.

word完美格式