迪士尼电影狮子王台词学英语剧本中英对照

From the day we arrive on the planet. And, blinking, step into the sun. There’s more to see, than can ever be seen, more to do, than can ever be done. There’s far too much, to take in here, more to find, than can ever be found. But the sun rolling high, through the sapphire sky, keeps great and small, on the endless round. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life.

自从那一天,我们来到这个星球,眨着眼走进阳光。想看的,永远看不够,想做的,永远做不完。想要学的,永远没有尽头。想寻找的,永远那么多。但日出日落,穿过蓝天,把伟大和渺小,融入无尽的轮回。这是生命的轮回,让所有人体验绝望和希望,忠诚和爱情,直到找到自己,一条只有一个方向的轮回之路,生命的轮回。这是生命的轮回。

Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.

生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。

Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗?

Scar: What do you want? 你来做什么?

Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.

我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。

1

Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丢了我的午餐

Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.

哈,如果国王来了,你失去的就不止是那个。他像一头发狂的河马。

Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得发抖。

Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,别那样子看我。救救我!

Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。

Scar: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?

Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 来得正是时候,陛下。

Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.

大哥怎么会屈尊到普通百姓这儿来?

2

Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的庆典上没有见到你。

Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天举行吗?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞错了。

Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!

没错,是你太滑头了。作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。

Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛头出生。

Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。

Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我应该练习自己的礼仪。

Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要给我脸色看,Scar。

Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也许是你不该给我脸色看。

3

联系客服:779662525#qq.com(#替换为@) 苏ICP备20003344号-4