概念speaking笔记(崔荣容)

You have been driving to work, haven’t you? 我开车上班,我妻子也是

I drive to work and so does my wife.

你觉得我不应该报太大希望,对吗?

You don’t think I should get my hopes up, do you? 抱有希望 你不坐汽车来这,对吗?

You don’t get here by bus, do you? 今天早上你起床晚了,不是吗?

You got up late this morning, didn’t you?

我爸爸起床很早,我妈妈也是

My dad gets up early and so does my mum. 今天早上我不得不早点起来,她也是

I had to get up early this morning and so did she.

第10课

他没给你提供那份工作,对吗? He didn’t give you a job, did he? 他给你提供了那份工作,不是吗? He gave you the job, didn’t he?

他从来没打算给我那份工作,不是吗? He is never going to give me the job, is he?

你是大学毕业生,不是吗?

You are a college graduate, aren’t you? 他甚至大学没毕业,对吗?

He is not even a college graduate, is he? 我儿子读研究生,我女儿也是

My son goes to graduate school and so does my daughter.

她以前从来没做过兼职工作,我也没做过

She has never had a part-time job before and neither have I. 她有一份兼职工作,不是吗? She has a part-time job, doesn’t she?

51

第11课

你去教会,对吗?

You go to church, don’t you? 他去教会,他的女朋友也去

He goes to church and so does his girlfriend.

他已经定期去教会很长时间了,我也是

He has been going to church for a long time and so have I. 我以前去教会,但是现在不了

I used to go to church but now I don’t.

你不打算自己修理它,对吗?

You are not going to fix it yourself, are you? 你还没去修那台电脑,对吗?

You haven’t had the computer fixed yet, have you? have sth fixed 请别人修?? have sth done 请别人做某事

他在上班的路上,不是吗?

He was on his way to work, wasn’t he? 她在回家的路上,我也是

She was on her way home and so was I.

第12课

你剪头发了,不是吗? You got a haircut, didn’t you? 你剪头发了,不是吗?

You had your hair cut, didn’t you? get a haircut 剪头发 have my hair cut 请别人剪头发

她把头发拉直了,不是吗?

She has had her hair straightened, hasn’t she? 你扎耳孔了,不是吗?

You had your ear pierced, didn’t you? 她染头发了,不是吗?

She had her hair dyed, didn’t she?

52

我现在正在弄头发,她也是

I am getting my hair done and so is she. 她打算弄指甲,我也是

She is going to get her nails done and so am I. 我美白了牙齿,我哥哥也是

I got my teeth bleached, and so did my brother.

have sth done、get sth done 、make sth done:请别人做某事。done是过去分词作宾语补足语,有被动的含义。

have sb do sth、make sb do sth、let sb do sth:使、让某人做某事。但被动语态时,则不能省略to,如:

The employees were made to work day and night.雇员们被迫日日夜夜地干活。

The boss made his employees work day and night.这个老板强迫雇员日日夜夜地干活。

get sb to do sth:使、劝某人做某事

第13课

你没有他的消息,对吗?

You haven’t heard from him, have you? 所有的人都有她的消息,但我没有

Everybody has heard from her but I haven’t.

我从来没听说过它,他也是

I haven’t heard of it and neither has he. 他听说过她,但是我没有

He has heard of her but I haven’t.

你听说过苏珊,对吗?

You heard about Susan, didn’t you?

我听说过你们俩,其他很多人也都听过

I have heard about you two and so have many other people.

hear of + sb/sth: 听到某人或某事物的情况 hear about + sth. : 听到关于某事物的消息

hear of与hear about的意义相近,在英语中可以通用。区别是hear

53

about 听说详细情况,比 hear of内容具体一些。 hear from收到??的信

第14课

明天天会很冷,不是吗?

It’s going to be cold tomorrow, isn’t it? 明天天不会那么冷,对吗?

It’s not going to be that cold tomorrow, is it?

天不那么冷,不是吗? It wasn’t that cold, was it?

这个星期一直很冷,不是吗?

It has been really cold this week, hasn’t it?

你十五号开工资,对吗?

You get paid on the 15th, don’t you? 你没开工资,对吗?

You haven’t gotten paid, have you?

你以前做过矫正,不是吗?

You used to have braces, didn’t you? 他做矫正了,不是吗? He has braces, doesn’t he?

在那儿我们不会过得很开心的,对吗?

We are not going to have a good time there, are we? 你想要留胡子,对吗?

You want to grow a beard, don’t you?

第15课

你曾去过巴黎,对吗?

You have been to Paris, haven’t you? 她在巴黎,不是吗? She is in Paris, isn’t she?

她曾在巴黎呆过一年以上,对吗?

She has been in Paris for more than 1 year, hasn’t she?

54

她那时在巴黎,不是吗? She was in Paris, wasn’t she?

我丈夫曾在巴黎,我的孩子们也是

My husband has been in Paris and so have my children.

我从来没去过日本,但你去过

I have never been to Japan but you have. 我以前去过日本,她也去过

I have been to Japan before and so has she.

她有男朋友,不是吗?

She has a boyfriend, doesn’t she? 你从来没交过男朋友,

You have never had a boyfriend, have you?

我有男朋友,我妹妹也有

I have a boyfriend and so does my sister. 她从来没交过男朋友,我也没交过

She has never had a boyfriend and neither have I.

*①have gone to意为“到某地去”,说话时该人不在现场,一般不用第一人称、第二人称代词作句子的主语。如:—Where is Jim?吉姆在哪里?—He has gone to England.他去英国了。(尚未回来)Mr Wang isn't here.He has gone to Qingdao.王先生不在这里。他去青岛了。 ②have been to意为“曾经去过某地”,现在已不在那里了,后可接次数,如once,twice,three times等,表示“去过某地几次”,也可和 just,never,ever等连用。如: My father has been to Beijing

twice.我父亲去过北京两次。I have never been to the Great Wall.我从未去过长城。 ③have been in表示“在某地呆了多少时间”,常与时间段状语连用。如: I have been in Shanghai for three years.我到上海已有三年了。He has been in London for half a month.他来伦敦已有半个月了。

第16课

你和那件事一点儿关系都没有,对吗? You don’t have anything to do with it, do you? 你觉得她和这件事一点儿关系也没有,对吗?

You don’t think she has anything to do with this, do you? 我和这件事一点儿关系也没有,Jane也是

I didn’t have anything to do with it and neither did Jane. have something to do with 和?有关系

55

联系客服:779662525#qq.com(#替换为@) 苏ICP备20003344号-4