外贸英语函电课后答案解析

范文范例参考

Chapter Two

1. 我们从 中国驻东京大使馆商务参赞处 得知 贵公司的行名和地址,并了解贵公司是 经营家用电器产品 有经验的出口商 We obtained your name and address from commercial counsellor’s office of the Chinese embassy in Tokyo . They have informed us that you are experienced exporter in the market for home electrical appliances . 2. 我们的一个客户对你们的新产品感兴趣

One of our customers is interested in your new production. 3. 我们的一个日本客户想要购买中国红茶

One of our customers in Japan wants to be in the market for black tea. 4. 如你所知,我们的外贸政策是 在平等互利的基础上 与各国人民做生意

As you know, our policy is to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit .

5. 我们希望你方 尽最大努力 促进业务又增进友谊。

We hope you can try your best to promote both trade and friendship. 6. 谢谢你方来函表示提供服务,我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。

Thanks for your letter about service supply, we are willing to talk about the possibility of promoting trade.

7. 我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商,因此冒昧的写信给你

We have acknowledged that your company is the exporter of Chinese handicraft. 8. 我们相信,贵我双方的业务将 随着时间的推移 而得到发展。

We are sure that business between us will be promoted as time passing . 9. 你方 2 月 15 日函悉,并已转交给了上海分公司办理答复,因为你所询购的商品属于他们经营范围

Your letter of Feb 15th addressed to us has been passed on to our Shanghai Branch Office for attention and reply , as the goods you inquired is within the range of their business activities .

10. 我们是一家在全世界范围内进行进出口业务的贸易公司

We are a trading company handling the import and export business around world. 1、 经 你方商会的介绍 ,我方欣悉贵公司的行名和地址。

On the recommendation of your Chamber of Commerce, we have learned with pleasure the name and address of your company.

2、 我公司专门经营中国纺织品出口,并愿意 在平等互利的基础上 与贵公司 建立业务关系 。 We are specializing in t

>>展开全文<<
12@gma联系客服:779662525#qq.com(#替换为@) 苏ICP备20003344号-4