商务英语写作课后翻译答案

All staff and their family members are welcome. 欢迎各位员工及家人参与。

The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3p.m. on Friday , August 4 in room 1131. 董事会将于8月4日星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。

There has been a change in our clinic service policy which we would like to bring to your attention.

我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。

This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department.

这个星期三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。

Call Zhang Wen at 2397884 for more detailed information. 有关详情请联系张文,电话是2397884。

We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being cooperative. 借此机会感谢大家的配合。

We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 November.

我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22日那天见到你。

Mr. and Mrs. Michael Garwood request the honor of your presence at an garden party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college.

Michael Garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。 You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the PWC annual ball. 我们盛情邀请您和家人参加PWC的周年舞会。

I hope you will accept the invitation an reply before 23rd July. 希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复。

Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209. Welcome to join us. 晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。

Please remit payment within ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating. 请于10天内汇款以维持您的信用等级。

Although the ABC Company has reserved the clubhouse for Saturday, we can instead offer you our conference room, which seats 60.

虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提供60人的会议室。 You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expensive is granted. 您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。

Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business.

凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。

We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found. 从您的来信得知,已发现五把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。 We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month. 我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。

We hope you are satisfied with our goods, and look forward to receiving your further orders. 我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。 We apologize again for any inconvenience. 对于任何不便之处我们再次表示歉意。

- 1 -

An early reply would be appreciated. 如能尽早回复,不胜感激。

We look forward to a happy and successful working relationship with you. 我们期待与你们的合作愉快而成功。

Please note the change of date of the company’s annual party. 请注意公司周年舞会的日期变动。

I would like to present the following findings. 下面我将罗列有关结果。

Effective immediately are the following policies. 以下政策立即生效。

Please let J know by Friday your contact number during the vacation. 请于星期五告知J你假期里的联系电话。

Cooperation with J will be beneficial for the future of our company. 与J的合作将对公司未来发展有帮助。

This memo will present the decisions made at the meeting with SH’ head office. 这份备忘录将展示与上海总公司会议的结果。

On behalf of every staff in the company, I would like to sincerely congratulate you on your recent appointment to General Manager of the Nottingham Bureau.

我代表公司所有职员衷心祝贺你被委任为诺丁汉办公署的总经理。 I wish you all the best in your future career. 祝你前程锦绣。

This is an impressive accomplishment, of which I am sure your family, friends and you are proud. 这是一个了不起的成就,我相信你的家人朋友还有你自己一定会引以为豪。

We know that you put forth a great amount of effort and that the award was well-deserved. 我们知道你为此付出了很多努力,你得奖是实至名归的。 Wish you and your company continuing success. 祝你和你的事业继续走向辉煌。

Here is the report about the decisions made by the Board of Director for the May 2006 meeting. 这是董事会2006年五月份会议有关决策的报告。

The major findings of the present investigation can be summarized as follows. 目前调查的主要结果可总结为以下几点。

The recommendation is based on the research I’ve done in the past three years, and I believe it will work well.

这个建议是在我前三年研究的基础上提出的,我相信会行得通。 There are alternative ways to cut prices. 还有些其他方法可以降价。

Currently, I am engaged in the investigation work of the project, I’ve made the following achievements.

目前我正在进行该项目的调查工作,已取得了下列成绩。

The research reveals there is a growing market for these kinds of products. 调查表明这类产品的市场正处于成长期。

We have great interest in importing your “Ivory” camera displayed at GZ Trade Fair. 我们希望能紧扣贵公司在广交会上展出的“象牙牌”照相机。 Please inform us what special offer you can make for us.

- 2 -

请告知您能给我们什么样的优惠。

We are interested in importing motorcycles and would be grateful if you would send us a copy of your latest catalogue, your price list, and export term. 我们公司希望能进口摩托车,如果贵公司能给我们寄上你们公司最新的产品目录、价格单和出后条款,我们将不胜感激。

We are interested in acquiring a number of products from your current range in manufacturing our furniture.

我们有意采用贵公司现有的部分产品用于家具生产。 Thank you in advance for your help. 在此先感谢您对我们提供的帮助。 I look forward to receiving your response. 希望能收到您的答复。

Thank you very much for your continued confidence in us. 谢谢您对我们一直以来的新任。

Certainly, you have a right to expect the best possible service from our company. 您完全有权享受我们最优质的服务。

Under the circumstances, all we can do concerning your request is to suggest you change to one of our European tours.

有鉴于此,我们只能建议您改选我们的欧洲旅游线路。

We thank you for your continuous support and look forward to serving you. 非常感谢您对我们的一直支持,希望以后能继续为您服务。 Unfortunately, it is not possible to cancel your order. 非常遗憾我们不能取消您的订单。

If we can serve your further in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. 如果将来还能为您服务,请立即与我们联系。

We have pleasure in sending you a copy of our catalogue, which includes details and prices of our complete range of telephones.我们很高兴为您献上一份我们生产的电话的目录,这里面包括各类电话的详细说明及价格。

We would particularly like to draw your attention to our new set of greeting cards, which you will find on page 85 of the catalogue.

特别希望您注意一下目录第85页上那一系列新的贺卡。

Reserve your car now and let us take the worry out of your travel arrangements. 请现在就来租车,让我们带走你旅途中的烦恼。

You can try our newly-developed cell phone for two weeks absolutely free. 你可以免费试用两周我们新开发的手机。

This product is highly praised and appreciated by the customers at home and abroad. 该产品受到国内外消费者的赞誉和青睐。 This product is the result of our latest technology. 这项产品是我们最新的技术成果。

To obtain an entry level position in financial analyzing. 应征初级金融分析师的职位。

To secure a senior secretary position, which will utilize my organization and communicational abilities and strong secretarial background.

应征一个高级秘书职位,让我能运用我的组织沟通能力和丰富的文秘经验。

- 3 -

联系客服:779662525#qq.com(#替换为@) 苏ICP备20003344号-4